Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Welcome to the grassroots-eco-store blog post



Glad you could join me here at the Grassroots Eco-Store Blog! I’m often asked about the products carried in my store—why they’re important, how they improve healthy living, and what environmental characteristics they embody. In a world filled with mixed messages about the current environmental problems faced by our country, I find that many people are confused and looking for real, honest answers.

Through this blog, I hope to help clear the air to make it easier for those in my community and beyond to make truly green lifestyle choices that will improve their health and family lives. I’ll scan the most recent news, watch for developments in environmental health, feature new and exciting eco-friendly products, and keep you up to date on what our government is doing in the area of environmental protection.

Feel free to join the conversation! Since I’m a lifelong learner, I welcome input, comments, questions, and recommendations.

It’s all good.
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment